Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my '11 JK already lifted. I thought "bonus", that's a few grand I won't have to come up with. Well, in reading through this forum, I'm learning that the skyjacker lift (2.5") isn't all it's cracked up to be. I really don't have any issues with it, but I don't have anything to compare it to. Then I got to thinking, this may of been the previous owner's weekend project, I mean why else would you buy a skyjacker lift other than it's the cheapest full suspension lift kit out there, and save even more money wrenching it on yourself. Then I start reading the death wobble threads, and buyers remorse really sets in.

Long story short (too late already, I know), other than the death wobble diagnosing thread, is there anything else I should keep an eye out for? I want to make sure this thing was at least installed properly. And secondly, is there anything I can do to improve on this lift, short of getting a better entire lift kit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.