Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm looking at just doing a 2.5 to 3 in lift on my unlimited do to the fact that its still my daly driver I'm going to run 33x12.5 I no going cheap is not the best but down the line I'm going for a full rebilled with 4 in and 35 s I have about $750 to spend and ether where going to get skyjackers 2.5-3.5 springs and kit with there m95 shocks or bds 3" lift with I fell a little better kit box as it has quick disconnect sway bar connectors and a back sway bar bracket but don't no if there bds 5500 shocks are anything close to the m95s I will also go with a steering stabilizer from the same com that I get the lift from

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
bds. it comes with more goodies and you have the ability to upgrade to bds components later on. if the 5500 are monotubes, i'd say do it unless you can do the fox bds upgrades. the twin tubes are great for dd (much softer) but will tire out on long trails. the monotubes are more stiffer of the two but will last longer if your wheeling.

skyjacker - i'm not even sure if they make control arms...correct me if i'm wrong since i didn't do any research on them.

^edit...they do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts