Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea, I've seen those. They look fantastic. But, the price is a huge downer. It must be for a reason. I haven't looked at one up close.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I wish that the stock one was like that, or an option.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Fastback tops look sooo much better than tops with bows, but bows make it much easier to raise/lower..... I'm torn...... :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Fastback tops look sooo much better than tops with bows, but bows make it much easier to raise/lower..... I'm torn...... :)
Me too! Thinking about the Trektop... then thinking about the Stock Top... Trektop... Stock Top! Options..... ain't they great?

So, a question for you Former Stock Top Owners, that have gone the Trektop route... WHICH is faster to put up? Thanks for any replies!

Cheers!

BB

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
I'll start a thread asking this BB, since it is a pretty valid concern.... :) Oh and thank you so much for sharing the freakdecals.com site with me.. I get so many compliments on my pirate stickers :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'll start a thread asking this BB, since it is a pretty valid concern.... :) Oh and thank you so much for sharing the freakdecals.com site with me.. I get so many compliments on my pirate stickers :)
YAAAAARRRRRR most welcome!

They are COOOOOL, aren't they?

Cheers!

BB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts