Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel like I've been reading for months on here! Thank you all for everything you post. Helps newbies like me learn a lot! About 6 months ago I picked up a 2012 Jk Rubi COD edition.

I've done a few things to it so far while I've been deciding on the direction of the build.

- 5% tint
- Bartact all black seat covers
- WeatherTech digital floor liners
- Stubby antenna
- Bullet lined the front grill
- Removed all the emblems off the sides
- New decal on sides and rear

Here's a list of things to come;

- PS BFH front brawler bar
- PS disco skid
- PS BFH rear bumper
- PS narrow width flares
- MC inner front fender kit (mod to fit)
- Rear tire carrier (looking at PS body mounted tire carrier - or just teraflex carrier - TBD)
- winch - warn zeon 10-s platinum
- RK 2.5 X factor system
- Shocks - TBD
- Rims - Mickey Thompson's Classic III black 17"
- Tires - 35" - TBD
- k&n intake
- superchips traildash
- exhaust - TBD - looking at exit before rear axle

I'm sure I forgot something, but I'll update as I go.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be working on the front and rear to get ready for the bumpers...if anyone has experience/advise on relocating the electronic disconnect...that would be awesome. I've searched the web and haven't seen anything current. I've read a couple of different ways to do it, but I've also heard some horror stories. I'm sure once I get started I'll work right through it.

Here's a pic;

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good!!:thumb: There is no good way of relocating the disco. There are kits to rotate it though. Why do you need to relocate?
Thank you! Yup, I'm aware of the bolt kits...supposedly when you use the PS disco skid it rubs the electronic disconnect if you have a 2012 and up. I've got a bolt kit on the way...everyone I've noticed rotates it counter clock wise with it up in front by the radiator. There's a cross tube that's getting in the way on mine that comes across the lower front of the radiator and the rest I've seen have a plastic section that needs cut without the cross tube. Basically I'm gonna get everything I need and when I mount the bumper I'm just gonna have to figure it out. It looks like I can move it one bolt hole clock wise which would move it back...may get in the way of the steering?...we'll see...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts