Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So down in denver someone slashed my rear window on my quadratec top. Apparently quadratec does not sell individual windows. Does anyone know if the bestop rear window will work on a quadratec top? Please help

·
Registered
125 Posts
what an a$$hole thing to do...jeez..sorry bro.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Contact your auto insurance company first. My soft top is insured against vandalism. That said, I no longer leave my doors unlocked while the soft top is on.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I don't lock the doors or roll up my windows on my soft top when its up or down.

·
Registered
147 Posts
What color is your top? I may still have the rear window of the white top that was on my 2000. If it is here you can have it for the postage.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry to hear Bro. My local shop has bits and pieces laying around. Heard them quote $50 to the customer in front of me today. Maybe a shop in your area has the same. Good luck

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I don't lock the doors or roll up my windows on my soft top when its up or down.
That works for you, but doesn't work for everyone. I would rather not tempt fate with unlocked doors and rolled-down windows, especially since I'm covered by insurance in all aspects anyway.

·
Registered
125 Posts
That works for you, but doesn't work for everyone. I would rather not tempt fate with unlocked doors and rolled-down windows, especially since I'm covered by insurance in all aspects anyway.
I gotcha. I've got obviously nothing in there. I would hope if its unlocked/unzipped they would take whatever it is they're looking for and leave rather than destroy/cut just for fun. Who knows?!

Jeep!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I gotcha. I've got obviously nothing in there. I would hope if its unlocked/unzipped they would take whatever it is they're looking for and leave rather than destroy/cut just for fun. Who knows?
That anyone would do it to a Jeeper isn't thinking in the first place. Obviously, they're asking for a beating about the head and shoulders with a Hi-Lift.

:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
What about Craigslist? Heck I have 2 side and a rear window that's never been used from an OEM top, I think. But they're clear and not tinted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts