Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my JK Pockets today. I installed them differently. There instructions is to cut the netting off the doors. My netting is in great condition and I was going to remove the door panels and remove them intact. But after I got them I tried to install the pockets with the netting still in place. It worked out great and it gives you more versatility when storing things there. You can put thin items behind the netting and they will stay in place and then you can place bigger bulkier things in the pockets. Sort of best of both worlds. Also if you sell the vehicle you can easily remove the pockets to sell and the door netting is good as new.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was just looking at how to do this with the front lower pocket by the shifter. Did you do that one yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I did it and it works there too. Not thrilled with the size but it’s useable I guess.
Great. Thanks for testing it out.

I have linked this thread to Sean Shedlarski at Slickrock Gear. He told me that:

I just saw that post. Very cool! That’s something we didn’t even think to try!

We may have to update our instructions letting people know that’s an option.

Now I need to find a Jeep with a dash pocket and try that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts