Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the stock Rubi sliders but i want something a little more what i am used too .. Anyone got ideas where to get some in a hurry and get them installed .. like tomorrow?

im in San Dimas willing to drive up to 30 Miles or so

·
Registered
493 Posts
I got the stock Rubi sliders but i want something a little more what i am used too .. Anyone got ideas where to get some in a hurry and get them installed .. like tomorrow?

im in San Dimas willing to drive up to 30 Miles or so
If you were closer I'd make you a custom set....:thumb:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great prices on that rock rail blow but real suspect on the mounting points to me .. not sure i want to drop my 5000lb jeep on a slider that bolts into the seam. Unless im way off then someone educate me. otherwise that are nice looking

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
4 wheel parts probably have some in stock if you're in a hurry to get them.

Plus some of the manufacturers probably have some you could pickup. Genright is in Simi Valley, PSC is in the IE (can't remember where). Both would be more than 30 miles though.

Check the classifieds too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
4 wheel parts probably have some in stock if you're in a hurry to get them.

Plus some of the manufacturers probably have some you could pickup. Genright is in Simi Valley, PSC is in the IE (can't remember where). Both would be more than 30 miles though.

Check the classifieds too.
Poison Spyder is in Banning.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nothing- the more i looked around i didnt like what i found and or what was avail wasen't what i wanted so i'm just going to wait a week or two and get what i want.

So i'll be running Holcomb tomorrow on the stock sliders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts