Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laugh all you want on this one, but it's happening...

I have a black lab pup. She's eight-months-old, and a great co-pilot. However, she would rather be facing me that straight ahead or out the passenger window. It's not that big of a deal, except that she puts her front paws on the console between the two front seats. There is no traction, so when I turn, or suddenly stop - Whoomp! There she is.

Of course, the practical, animal-loving man inside me says to buy a strap that keeps her in the seat... but yeah, that's probably not going to happen.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion of something that I could apply to the top of my console lid that would give some traction without scratching up my arm (when I lean it or rest on it).

Surely someone out there has a dog that's done this... and there's probably a $5 solution to it. I'm just anxious to hear your thoughts...

Thanks, as always...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Textured spray paint. Or bed liner lol

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I'm sure you can find a sticky backed piece of rubber somewhere..cut it to fit...a foam tape

Take a mouse pad, and put double sided tape on the back and stick it to it! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts