Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am looking into bumper / tire carrier combos and am primarily looking at the SmittyBilt 76622 model.

For those of you have have this bumper, can you share your experiences and pros/cons? Thanks!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Have not replaced my rear bumper yet, but when I do, that is the one I am buying. I have the front bumper that matches it, and my side steps/sliders are the smittybilt one with the same size tubes

I know a lot of people don't like smittybilt, but it serves my needs just fine.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not replaced my rear bumper yet, but when I do, that is the one I am buying. I have the front bumper that matches it, and my side steps/sliders are the smittybilt one with the same size tubes I know a lot of people don't like smittybilt, but it serves my needs just fine.
I also have the same style steps/rails and really like them. Haven't had any rusting or anything to indicate poor quality workmanship in my eyes. I am hoping to hear from some others who have them to confirm it is if the same quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the similar version (XRC), and I love it. Got rear-ended at Z light, and no a sratch... on my vehicle. Theirs was destroyed lol. I recommend.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the similar version (XRC), and I love it. Got rear-ended at Z light, and no a sratch... on my vehicle. Theirs was destroyed lol. I recommend.
Great to hear! How long have you had it? What size tire? Any issues with the carrier sagging with the tire weight?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have BFG mud terrains, 35inch. I have ZERO sagging problems. I love this bumper, and SOOO easy to install. (But so are all bumpers)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts