Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ever since i bought my jeep my rear doors have been a little tougher to close and I've tried everything with them to lube them up. Nothing has worked so i have come to the conclusion that i will need to buy new ones. Found the smittybilt ones (S/B7687) and liked them wondering if anyone has any experience with these if they are really good or garbage or what?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Are you door hinges sticking so it does not freely open or is it hard to get it closed. If it is hard to close that has nothing to do with the hinges.

Tim

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Look into these:
Jeep Co-Op
Last spring I couldn't remove my doors without a serious fight. I finally declared victory and went directly into the house and ordered these. My doors are smooth like butter and slide right in and out now!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My doors open easy it's just they do not swing unless I physically push or pull them until all the way open also I looked at the jeep co-op but I have a 08 wrangler and they would not fit apparently

1 - 5 of 5 Posts