Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a inspection sticker asap but don't think I can get one with the xrc flat flares.. My tires in the front stick out about 6" from the flare. Has anyone found a temp solution for this to get a sticker? I've searched but found nothing. Thanks so much!

·
Super Moderator
8,178 Posts
I suspect a better time to have investigated requirements for flares would have been before putting the flats on. If you cant have them for inspection, are they even legal in your state?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suspect a better time to have investigated requirements for flares would have been before putting the flats on. If you cant have them for inspection, are they even legal in your state?
The only problem I've had with police so far (1.5 years) is whenever I got pulled over so the officer could ask what size lift im running because he likes my jeep :) but I'm assuming you have no info on a solution to my question? Thanks for the "input"

And that's a great idea about borrowing OEM wheels and tires, I don't have any friends with my lug pattern tho.. They all drive tj's. I was hoping someone found something that might slip on the Smitty flare

1 - 5 of 5 Posts