Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
I purchased the unit last summer at 4 Wheel Parts. I have 35" KM2's and also carry an I-rack. The first unit they installed cracked but 4WD stepped up as usual and replaced it free of charge. I've had no problems since then and have traveled, and wheeled extensively without issue.

I love the look of the bumper, too. My wife is out driving it now otherwise I would post some shots for you.

I have not used it to tow or carry anything so I can't address that for you.

Best wishes,

Wahoo

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I just ordered the classic for mine. Should be here in a week or so. Looks to be pretty solid unit and the classIII hitch is real what I needed. Hate the Mopar hitch that the Jeep came with. It hangs too low and even with a 2 inch lift I sometimes hit it. And I dont wheel hard.

·
Registered
75 Posts
knn phillips...would you mind posting more pics of your jeep? I have a white one exactly like yours and have been looking at getting the soft 8's and 33's but wasnt sure what it would look like...also what kind of lift do you have?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also a question for KNN, do you need to drop the tank completely out to drill and tap the additional holes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts