Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in jersey got a foot a least our street got plowed in with at least two feet at end of street the rubicon is a beast plowed right through !!!!! Awesome better than my tacoma just though i would share

·
Registered
300 Posts
Lol isn't it a blast. I'm having the same good time in my rubi too !!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Here's a pic from when we got a 30+" snowfall, I'm stopped to open the gate at work...JK ate it up......

·
Registered
54 Posts
We've only had a couple inches here in Anchorage for about the past two weeks. Been too cold for snow most of the time.

I could go for a foot or two of snow overnight any day now.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Nice. I finally got to play in some snow today too! It was awesome in 4WD.. 2WD kinda crappy -but with the stock tires - didn;t surprise me.. But in 4wheel drive it felt very safe.. Fun too!, even helped a toyota get out-from being stuck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here in South Jersey we got 20" my stock 2010 rubi handled it better than my 01 TJ. Blew through some plowed up snow and drifts too!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Yesterday we got no snow at all....It was a cool 75 degrees....man i can't wait for summer ;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
in the snow storm that we got last week in pa we got about a foot and i pulled an F350 extended cab with an 8 ft bed out of a ditch with my yj. it was awsome. the guy was like idk if you will be able to pull me out but you can give it a try. haha he was surprised when i pulled him out the first try. i love snow

·
Registered
66 Posts
RB-10rubicon said:
Here in jersey got a foot a least our street got plowed in with at least two feet at end of street the rubicon is a beast plowed right through !!!!! Awesome better than my tacoma just though i would share
We got over 2 feet near me (right near the beach). My JKU handled better then I ever imagined. The plow didn't come to my street for almost 2 days. I was the only vehicle on my street able to get out, and the jeep wasn't even phased by the 3+ foot plow build up. It was some of the most fun i have ever had with my Jeep to date!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts