Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Clearly there is an issue with that because jersey is not last lol.
Was about to post the same thing. #8? There's nothing positive whatsoever about living in New Jersey except maybe for a few great beach communities that are sparsely populated.

None of the tops ones seem to have any decent metro areas, they're likely judging by crime, taxes, quiet, etc... Lame judging points if you ask me. Living anywhere interesting a lot of times comes with crime, that's just how it is. And who cares what the tax rates are?

Not a huge fan of Alabama, but I'd take it any day of the week over Jersey.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Woohoo, take that Alabama! Georgia is #38! Not really saying much, huh?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Was about to post the same thing. #8? There's nothing positive whatsoever about living in New Jersey except maybe for a few great beach communities that are sparsely populated.

None of the tops ones seem to have any decent metro areas, they're likely judging by crime, taxes, quiet, etc... Lame judging points if you ask me. Living anywhere interesting a lot of times comes with crime, that's just how it is. And who cares what the tax rates are?

Not a huge fan of Alabama, but I'd take it any day of the week over Jersey.
There's and old saying which is something about glass houses.:mooning:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Love for Minnesota! It's a beautiful place to live!

That looks like more snow than we have gotten this winter. We are in a bit of a drought. Last winter the snow was piled so high, I couldn't see when backing out of my driveway!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Nice little dusting of white stuff. Meh.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
I am in the process of moving to the #1 ranked state.

Who cares about the tax rate? Did someone above actually post that? Wow.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've lived in Minnesota for a few months in the winter at international falls back in 1990. I don't really care about rankings I know Alabama just got a little snow for a day. That's nothing I know. I was fishing for some cool snow/jeep/off road photos But I appreciate your opinions.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Well that looks like more snow than we have here in the Twin Cities of Minnesota! Hope you guys had fun with the white stuff! :beerdrinking:

·
Registered
136 Posts
We did get some snow in Arab & Cullman recently. First time on my new BF Goodrich AT's
They did great. We got 7" how much did y'all get?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts