Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a new Jk in may, it's my wife's driver. She has never owned or really driven a 4x4 in the winter. She always has 4 snow tires on whatever she owned. She asked the other day about getting snows and I looked at her in a way Ii guess she thought odd. Do we need snows or are the wranglers that came on it good enough? Look like an all season tread.

·
Registered
72 Posts
the dueler a/t's are suitable for the snow... it'll be what i'm running this year. already had a few run-ins with the snow, got our second dumb last night. they are performing good so far.

i unfortunetaly have to buy chains to drive down the coquihalla.. but that's just a legality :nonono: rather spend $50 than spend $1300 on new tire/rims!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a ram 2500 diesel 4x4 with a/t tires and it works fine. It weighs 7000 lbs and will go almost anywhere but I have never driven a wrangler in snow so I'm wondering how their manners are. Shorter and tall, do they run good in the slippery?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.