Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!! My very spoiled children want to see some snow... whose got some? Loading the jeep now.. coming from south Louisiana ......

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Well, at about 4000 feet in the North Idaho panhandle there's some old crusty stuff ... how much do you like driving :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like driving.. but I will have 3 kiddos with me. Lol.. figured I'd head north to Tennessee and go from there.. gotta be back at work mon morning 5am. Ugh..lol

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
swamprat70785 said:
I do like driving.. but I will have 3 kiddos with me. Lol.. figured I'd head north to Tennessee and go from there.. gotta be back at work mon morning 5am. Ugh..lol
Tn has flurries

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Head for Denver.. Post up in Colordao Section here..

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
We just got a few inches this a.m. in Wisconsin. Fox River Valley (Appleton, Neenah, Oshkosh...half hour south of Green Bay). Sturgeon spearing starts on Lake Winnebago tomorrow morning...although, with the warm days we've had recently, there are gonna be unsafe areas on the ice.

Also, supposed to be about 2º tonight, with wind chills @ –15º tomorrow morning. So maybe not so much fun. :D

Chicago's supposed to get what we just got...1-3" of blowing snow w/white-out conditions in some areas. Don't know how much farther south it'll go. On the weather map it looks like mostly ice...:nonono:

At the very least, you can show em these photos from our last storm. It's been a pretty lame winter for us to date.

View attachment 96359

View attachment 96360

View attachment 96361

View attachment 96362

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:thumb: If you really like driving-

Head for Denver.. Post up in Colordao Section here..

See that little spot on XJs photo, at the EAST border in Ca-just at the WEST border of NV-

Com'n over, I'll treat to breakfast !:rofl:

:dance::rofl: JIMBO

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Wel..........

:thumb: If you really like driving-

Com'n over, I'll treat to breakfast !:rofl:

Sometime this summer I am coming out your way and see that Desert you seem to spend so much time in :wavey:

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:whistling: You just bring a sleepin bag Willee and I'll show you some Sierra lakes !

Sometime this summer I am coming out your way and see that Desert you seem to spend so much time in :wavey:

·
Registered
30 Posts
We've got 6 inches coming tonight in SE Connecticut.:rofl:

Snow!!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttt1953 said:
We've got 6 inches coming tonight in SE Connecticut.:rofl:

Snow!!!!!
I think im just gonna schedule a trip next winter to see some snow.. the kids let me off the hook as long as I take them to disneyworld for their big vacation ... they are really good at negotiations ..rofl!!

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts