Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
WF Graphics Bitch
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's up to 2.95 here in tewson - ouchie! :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
2.89 in Akron....Thats way to much!!

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Yup about 2.95 here in South Phoenix too. David I thought you all were always cheaper down there?

·
Registered
157 Posts
That would be great having mandatory full service. Just pull up and say here buddy!!!
Just wandering why it is mandatory full service?

$2.79 in fort smith, AR.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
theorrminator said:
$2.73 here in Oregon and we don't even have to pump our own gas. Mandatory full service.
same here in Jersey, a girl could get spoiled :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
3.09 up here in maine...driving sucks 60$ in gas today alone

·
Registered
60 Posts
$2.89 here in Charlotte, NC. :mad:
Thank god I only work under 3 miles from my home. :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
$2.82 here in the tourist town of Hot Springs AR. i guess only having a 12 gallon tank is that bad. but i have to fill up about once every 6 days. at $25 a pop. but when i fill up my bronco and its 30 gallon tank, i cant even fill it up all the way there is a $75 limit to all the gas pumps in HS. so that kinda sucks.

·
Registered
283 Posts
"Fork"? Isn't a fork any more, it's a shovel!

$2.99 in Southern CO

·
Registered
24 Posts
$2.99 here in western PA. I go through about $50 a week. I work 35 miles away from home, so that's a 70 mile roundtrip 5 days a week. Plus all the driving I do for various things in the evenings and on the weekends. Somethin's gotta give, and soon!

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Paying $2.95 here in the motor city!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yup, $3.09. It sucks, but I had to laugh, I heard a little old lady swear while fillin' up the Towncar. Hehe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm paying $2.78 here in the DFW area. That's at Costco! That $40 membership sure has paid for itself!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Currently nothing.
With the Marine Corps sending me to Iraq for a year I am able to put all the money I would have spent on gas this year in the bank.
Hopefully next year the price will drop some.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I saw 2.61 yesterday while I was out. I am in Huntsville, AL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts