Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out what my thoughtful wife is getting me for my B-day. Shrockworks rockers! They'll be early so I can have them installed for my panamint run next month. So I'll do another install write up as soon as I get 'em. At least this way I don't feel to bad bragging about my new toys (shrockworks, WOO HOO!)

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
sweet! i haven't heard one bad thing about shrockworks! everybody seems to love them!

when you gonna get em? and when you do its picture time! along with the write-up.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
If your write-up is as good as the last one we'll be in for a treat. :)

I REALLY wanted the Shrockworks sliders when I bought mine but I didn't think they'd work with my fenders. I knew the PSC's would that's why I went that route. I don't think you'll be dissappointed in them one bit. EVERYONE has good things to say about them.

Good luck with the write-up and post it up asap!!!:D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do! As soon as I can at least, The rockers should have worked the same as yours, they don't have any more material length than psc, at least from flare to flare. I love the psc's except for that cutout on the bottom towards the front of the tub, oh well, I'm sure they're very close to equal in strength.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Will do! As soon as I can at least, The rockers should have worked the same as yours, they don't have any more material length than psc, at least from flare to flare. I love the psc's except for that cutout on the bottom towards the front of the tub, oh well, I'm sure they're very close to equal in strength.

Well it's too late for me now..:D

Good luck with the install and congrats!

NOW! GO HUG YOUR WIFE! :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already did, several times, thank you very much, oh and some you know......:eek:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess that might have been my present too! weeellllll, what a lucky guy I am.:flipoff: :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! True!!!!!!!!!!! So very true!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts