Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
they will produce more than stock but not gona hit hard. plus any non-floor firing sub will get less resonance in a jeep because it has nothing to vibrate off of. It will sound better with the top on than off. If you could make your own and put 8' subs in, it would be even better. Thats what I plan to do when I get the money, time, and weather. Overall its a good idea though^

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they will produce more than stock but not gona hit hard. plus any non-floor firing sub will get less resonance in a jeep because it has nothing to vibrate off of. It will sound better with the top on than off. If you could make your own and put 8' subs in, it would be even better. Thats what I plan to do when I get the money, time, and weather. Overall its a good idea though^
I wish I could make my own but I have no tools or garage/space. I am toying with the idea of an under the seat 8" but then my butt will vibrate all day. Ha

I get what ur saying about it firing down. I removed the backseat a long time ago from my jeep and it perfectly fits dog, cargo and kennel. No room for a box.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Ah I see. well that would be ideal is all Im saying. Haha you could probably get someone to build you pods for less that what they sell them for on quadratec or something :p

haha 8 in under the seat wouldnt be too bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts