Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm still in college and my YJ was the first Jeep I was able to buy without any help from the parents. Well I woke up to rain here in Mobile and did what any other Jeep owner would do.

I decided to try this hill I saw the other day when we went riding. It's pretty steep, a clay sand mix that just gumbos up on tires, and just nasty. Well I made it up, but failed to notice on the last ride that the way down is just as nasty and lined with trees. Eased out over the top and let the engine do the braking and I reckon it just got to slick - I smacked a small pine tree at an awkward angle just as I was turning out at the bottom. Managed to work it off the tree and got out to take a look and couldn't stop smiling at what I saw. Not the best dent I've ever seen, but it's my first and I'm proud of it. :9lame:

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
rock on brother. paint the dent red to be even more proud :punk:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly what I was thinking. Go ahead and cut them off so it'll be ready for the 33's and lift that we're installing on 15 January 2010.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts