Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Had some serious help building and mounting these 37’s today!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Looks good and i definately dont miss that process. When i mounted my 37's i had to break the old 35's off the Rock Monster wheels first. It took me a solid 10 hrs to remove the (5) 35's and mount the 37's. Good thing i will only have to do it once every 5 years or so.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good and i definately dont miss that process. When i mounted my 37's i had to break the old 35's off the Rock Monster wheels first. It took me a solid 10 hrs to remove the (5) 35's and mount the 37's. Good thing i will only have to do it once every 5 years or so.
Yeah - it was a chore, but we actually had a lot of fun with the project. The garage is insulated and I've got a 5,000 watt heater, plus TV and sound bar.

All that and margaritas made it much less painful :). My girlfriend insisted on doing a lot of it including torqueing the lugs to 125 ft. lbs.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How do you even lift those things. I have trouble with the 33's. I am an old man though.

·
Retired Moderator
100,716 Posts
I flipped your PICS for you.

Reactions: Zenman323
1 - 7 of 7 Posts