Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that i could talk someone into trading me my 93 Wrangler for a 4 door soft top?
Not necessarily on here, just think it would be a possibility?

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Unless you have a lot of cash invested in a lift and other upgrade parts, probably about the same as Obama giving up on universal health care

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I took it as vehicle for vehicle.... a vehicle for my softtop, well I would definately consider that though

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
I took it as vehicle for vehicle.... a vehicle for my softtop, well I would definately consider that though
i was kind of unsure which he meant. the top for a jeep would be possible, but jeep for jeep would be unlikely at best.

·
Administrator
12,546 Posts
I too am confused... what are we trading here? A whole jeep for just a softtop or a whole jeep for a jeep?

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
i am leaning toward him meaning jeep for jeep, but if figured i throw that question out there just in case.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
4 door soft top.....$23k-$32k
93 yj..................$1.5k-$3k
hmmmmm oh please, take mine take mine:rofl:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I was talking jeep for jeep but honestly Im really new to the whole jeep thing and have NO IDEA how much the 4 doors run for at all. But that pretty much clears that up, What if I threw my 1990 vette in with it?

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
Well I was talking jeep for jeep but honestly Im really new to the whole jeep thing and have NO IDEA how much the 4 doors run for at all. But that pretty much clears that up, What if I threw my 1990 vette in with it?
ok, that clears it up. i wasn't sure if it was a joke or if you just didn't know what each was worth. i think it would depend on what condition vette and yj are in and what modifications have been done to them, but i think for someone to trade a 4dr jk you would have to do a little better that. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts