Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Thanksgiving is a popular 4 day weekend to get away....where are you going? Family time? Working? :nonono: or taking off for a few days??

I know that Glamis is a popular destination...So is Johnson Valley...So what r you doing??? :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Heading to San Diego to hang out with some friends for a few days. Don't know if we will have time to get out an wheel around any.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Might go wheeling and do a couple of rides (MC)

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
raythom3 said:
Heading to San Diego to hang out with some friends for a few days. Don't know if we will have time to get out an wheel around any.
Should be awesome weather down there.....

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
suicideking said:
I took the whole week off -- 17th - 25th. I was hoping to squeeze a wheeling trip in there somewhere.
Nice! With all that time you better get some wheelin in....

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Nice! I miss my MC, but it had to go for jeep parts...
I understand that, I drive my jeep atleast 10x more than my bike. I've thought about selling it but I know I would kick myself like crazy if I did.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
CMA_Rider said:
I understand that, I drive my jeep atleast 10x more than my bike. I've thought about selling it but I know I would kick myself like crazy if I did.
Too funny. I sold my Harley to fund my lift and such. Lol.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Too funny. I sold my Harley to fund my lift and such. Lol.
Well I've been riding streetbikes since I was 13 and my bike is the only other vehicle I would drive if my Jeep needs repairs that I didn't have time to finish the night before.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts