Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wheel spacers came in today =D

im gonna head out n put them on.. i got some before pics. hopefully my camera works still and i can take some after pics =D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I know you posted this like 7 hours ago, but it would do you well to put some red loctite on the axle studs to make sure the spacer lugs hold better.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well they didnt get put on neways =/ i ended up just takin off my old stock sidesteps because all the lug nuts were rusted and the caps were missing.. and i didnt wanna strip them out..

one of my friends works at discount tire and hes workin tomorrow.. im gonna go in durin lunch and have him replace all my lugs for me =D

wouldnt it be a b!tch to take the wheel spacers off if i glue them? im not sure if ill keep this setup forever.. i plan on gettin sum nice black steelies probably in a year or so

·
Registered
75 Posts
may be a pain to get off if you "glue" (locktight) em but I would say the pain is better than the alternative.....a wheel off at speed would really ruin your day IMO.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Even if you loc tite them you can still bang them off with a gun like you are going to do tomorrow. Like Rock said. When dealing with wheel spacers you MOST DEFINITELY don't want one to work loose on you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts