Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Where are you riding? They have been closing everything down in Miami.

On July 14th I am riding with LNL4x4 to Ft. Myers to a park called Lazy Springs. It's cool and has trails, rocks, and mud.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yea located in Doral. We sometimes go to Krome but the mud gets boring quick. Lazy Springs is all sand and has cool hill trails and a rock garden, etc. You should check it out sometime.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hey what's up. I'm in south Florida myself and just got a wrangler a week ago. Lookin to ride out one of these weekends but don't really know any Jeepers around here. I'm totally down to go tho. Keep me posted!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Awesome. I need to break this bad boy in. Haven't been out yet. Went over a few parking stubs just for shits and giggles lol. But I want to go out in a group with people who know what they're doing and could kinda show me the ropes a bit ya know?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome. I need to break this bad boy in. Haven't been out yet. Went over a few parking stubs just for shits and giggles lol. But I want to go out in a group with people who know what they're doing and could kinda show me the ropes a bit ya know?
Lmao then brotha we or on the same tip. My car isn't even a month old. It's a 2013 wrangler sport... Its bone stock and has thise bitchy tires... Im looking to go bigger.. But now it send that I'm moving to Tennessee for school so :/ but try on 162 & Bird road... Thats where i go and honestly it's the best dude.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Lmao then brotha we or on the same tip. My car isn't even a month old. It's a 2013 wrangler sport... Its bone stock and has thise bitchy tires... Im looking to go bigger.. But now it send that I'm moving to Tennessee for school so :/ but try on 162 & Bird road... Thats where i go and honestly it's the best dude.
No doubt. When do you leave for school? Maybe we can get a group of fellas to do a last ride out kinda thing as a send-off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My brother went in his 2011 with stock tires BUT he's on a lift... They did the job... He pulled me out a lot haha! But he really messed them up... So maybe you should wait! I just saw on CL Mickey Thompson Mtz 35's! They're used they have like 30% something left! All four for $300.00!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.