Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of black canvas soft doors and a tow bar to tow behind rv or? All in great shape and I can take pics if you are interested. They came with the jeep when I bought it and I have no need for either. My jeep is a 2001. Not sure what they are worth. If you need them, shoot me an offer. I can ship them.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are you meaning the upper parts for the half doors or are these the 2 piece soft doors?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are canvas doors. If you google wrangler soft doors you will be able to find a pic.. Not sure if you can attach a window to them but, they would be cool in the summer.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ahh ok not what I was looking for but they would be cool in the summer

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Man, if these fit my jeep i would buy the doors in no time!
Good luck though man.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics of the doors please?

[email protected]

Thanks,
Bear
Sorry I was late getting back to you I never recieved an email that someone replied to this thread.
The doors are sold to a fellow jeeper that found them here. I still have the tow bar with plate to attach it if any one can use it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey, Jameslee, would you still happen to have the tow bar for the Jeep? I just purchased a motorhome and I plan to flat tow my Jeep. Let me know how much you want for it. I'm very interested...plus I live close, so no need to ship. Thanks, Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts