Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably a shot in the dark but I found some soft doors online, seller doesn't know what they came off of (he's not a jeep guy I guess they belonged to his sister's boyfriend). Any way I'm thinking xj/yj, he's gonna find out. My question is is it possible they will fit a tj? I know vehicle dimensions have changed through the years and even door shape. But was just wondering, come to think of it yj doors might be the same! Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
The door latch won't work. There have been some that make the latch work with a little modification though.

Used soft doors for TJ's are hard to come by on Craigslist..around here at least. I've been looking for months.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Some people on this forum are sitting on 2 sets of soft doors, you know who you are. I will at some time between now and summer will purchase a set, new or used.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The door latch won't work. There have been some that make the latch work with a little modification though. Used soft doors for TJ's are hard to come by on Craigslist..around here at least. I've been looking for months.
Yeah I've heard that on a couple other threads also here is a YouTube link. Not sure I would do it this way but I guess it works for him

http://youtu.be/ZfhxLi0dv4U

1 - 7 of 7 Posts