Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yes, but they most never fit right.. The complete set, tops and bottoms, by Bestop are fetching over $300 used on eBay

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know and that's nuts! And new they are almost 500. Do you know the name of the companies that make the other ones? And are they cheaper in cost?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Maybe Rugged Ridge,,, ( junk ) and maybe one or two specialty shops,, but those are even more than Bestop prices. It is what it is... Craig's list is the best place to find them.. I picked up a set on CL for $100.. Put them on eBay and got 325 for them..

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah. I troll CL almost every day ant unfortunately I never seen any. May e some day... Ohh well. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
It took me two years to find a set, then two sets were before me, so I bought both sets within a month of the other.. Patience paid off..

·
Registered
513 Posts
I also waited forever before I found a set of 2 piece soft doors and a set of one piece soft doors. They were for a cj but needed little modification to fit my yj. Now I've got cj lowers and tj uppers on my yj. I guess my point is try looking for some older ones that maybe you can make a striker for. GL

·
Registered
251 Posts
Maybe Rugged Ridge,,, ( junk ) and maybe one or two specialty shops,, but those are even more than Bestop prices. It is what it is... Craig's list is the best place to find them.. I picked up a set on CL for $100.. Put them on eBay and got 325 for them..

Holy shiet!!! Some guy was selling a set for 40 bucks about an hour from me...if i know how much they were worth i'd driven up there to get it..:banghead:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the heads up on the add! But it's a bit far for the preferred pick up the seller wants. And shipping to Florida would probly put me at the cost of a new set. I do appreiciate the help thou!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts