Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
I've never had a hard top but our jeep has full doors and a soft top and I think its better looking to be honest. The hard tops look like turtle shells to me. lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Its a question I change my mind on every other day. Infact I started this thread when I joined. I too am getting a Wrangler this spring. And here is how I stand on the top decision. If I keep my truck and the Wrangler isnt my everyday vehicle I'll go soft. If Its my everyday vehicle, I'll go hard. For the obvious reasons.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im partial to the soft tops. The hard are nice, but seems like a pain in the ass to remove, especially with the new sunrider tops, its alot easier to pull over and fold the top back real quick. I'll be eating those words come February probably though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Had an 05 SE with a soft top. Loved putting it down for the open air effect. Hated not being able to listen to the radio on windy days. Have an 07 Unlimited and love being able to listen to the radio on windy days. Hate not being able to put the top down. 1/2 dozen in one, 6 in the other . . . . . . Hoping Bestop (or other supplier) makes a soft top that covers just the front portion of the 07 hard top. (When the 2 panels are removed) Leave the panels at home, and install the soft top for rain.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love my soft top I have a 2007 two door automatic and there were times when I have left the soft top down and it is awsome. I really like driving to the park when I run with the top down. I also like driving down lake shore drive with the top down its really sweet. I thought about getting the hard top but I heard that they were having problems on this forum so I went with the convertible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts