Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

So I am looking for the OEM Soft top brackets that attach to the roll bars behind the front seats. They seem a bit pricey from QT so I was wondering if you all had other options on where to find these?

Thanks!

·
Sponsoring Vendor
'13 JK
4,689 Posts
Nael -

I'm not sure of the exact part number, but please give us a call, our Tech Guys should know.

I think we carry them Mopar, or Crown -

Sales Department:
Toll Free: 1-877-553-5337
Local: 954-941-7807
Email Our Sales Team:
[email protected]

International? No problem -
Call : 00-1-954-941-7807
or get a quote with shipping by email -
[email protected]

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the part numbers and you guys do have them but for 20$ per bracket seems a little crazy. Nothing against you guys but I won't pay that, I'll find one elsewhere.

FYI Part #'s Below:
55175802 - R
55175803 - L

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Have you checked with FNJEEP here in Colorado Springs?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good idea Justin, I'll check with them. Anyone ever deal with Jeep Republic in SW Denver?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Good idea Justin, I'll check with them. Anyone ever deal with Jeep Republic in SW Denver?
The guy that owns that business is a total douchebag a-hole. I bought a trailer hitch from them for my XJ and when I brought it back because it wasn't an XJ hitch he laughed in my face and told me not to come back. The worst Jeep business in the country. They will steal your money a and laugh about it right in front of you. I'm sure they have plenty of complaints filed about them.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
The guy that owns that business is a total douchebag a-hole. I bought a trailer hitch from them for my XJ and when I brought it back because it wasn't an XJ hitch he laughed in my face and told me not to come back. The worst Jeep business in the country. They will steal your money a and laugh about it right in front of you. I'm sure they have plenty of complaints filed about them.
x2
I have sworn to absolutely do no business with him under any circumstances.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
I ended up getting the brackets from Johnson auto plaza for like 30 bucks/pair. The jacknut at republic wanted 40 for each side.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
'13 JK
4,689 Posts
I have the part numbers and you guys do have them but for 20$ per bracket seems a little crazy. Nothing against you guys but I won't pay that, I'll find one elsewhere.

FYI Part #'s Below:
55175802 - R
55175803 - L
Thanks Neal for checking with us, we do appreciate that and your support.

Hopefully we can help you next time. :)

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
I guess I don't go along with the FN Jeep bashing. Yes, Thomas can be a pain in the ass but overall he has treated me fairly. He has good days and bad days but who wouldn't when he has to deal with the number of jerks that wander through there.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
From my understanding they were talking about Jeep Republic correct me if I'm wrong. :)

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Could be, they were bashing without any context so I assumed they were talking about FN. I've heard a lot of complaints about junkyards over the years but I don't drive to Denver for used parts so I know nothing about those yards.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
From my understanding they were talking about Jeep Republic correct me if I'm wrong. :)
Yep.........And it's a real bummer that he has to be that way because he has tons of parts.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I understood the malcontent to be with Jeep Republic... I've talked to a few other people and they have all expressed the same feelings about it so it's off of the list, especially for something small like this...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts