Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Get your local SPCA to set up some traps on your property so they can be handled in a humane fashion... I have had similar issues with my neighbor's cat, it hasn't damaged anything yet BUT our local by-law states owners cant let there animals run at large. Contacted Animal Control and they are supposedly handling the situation...

PS I own a cat so I have nothing against them... Just irresponsible pet owners!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Big mean dog!!
I'm sorry, there isn't a cat around that is worth the cost of a soft top. Just my .02

·
Registered
544 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Off topic but...One morning while walking to my truck, (Wyoming) I noticed these huge scratches on my left front fender. WTH! Couldn't take time figure it out as I was a little late for work. Turns out the following morning I had to go in 2 hours earlier. I head toward my truck and there was this BIG mother moose licking and biting my fender!! She was after the road salt. Thankfully she wandered off when she saw me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A rubber snake placed on the hood kept cat's off of my dad's truck.
I doubt that would work with these guys. I saw one of the toms run down a 3' water moccasin a couple of weeks ago in our back yard. He caught the snake, bit off its head and then ate most of the remainder.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Move...I hate cats running around with no owners. They scratch hoods and rip up soft tops. You'll never get rid of them completely I wouldn't think. So glad I don't have that issue like my buddy does at his house. There are like 5 cats always hanging around.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Seriously, if there's a feral cat colony near you or forming up, there's groups of people who will come out and get them. I dated a chick who did that type of volunteer work. I went with them to a cat colony raid. It reminded me of the old Jerry Clower story about a lynx found by accident while possum hunting. Feral cats are bad ass.

Jerry Clower - A Coon Huntin Story - YouTube

That's an old reference, but I think my dad still listens to these old recordings.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.