Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bestop OEM replacement top. I need new rear side windows. The kits are $240ish. I'm thinking about replacing it with a new one with a Smittybilt or Quadratec top. I'd have a new top at not much more of a cost of replacing the Bestop windows.

Thoughts on the Smittybilt or Quadratec tops? Or should i just replace the windows because the Bestop is just that much better. (Bestop is in good shape, just a bit faded.)

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Which top do you have, sailcloth or standatd weight? The Quadratop is the same weight as standard fabric. There are some posts on the Quadatop. Do a search.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I just replaced my original sail cloth top with a new sail cloth top (Bestop).. The original lasted over 8 1/2 years and was still in good shape, in fact, I sold it on eBay for a bit over $175, and the buyer was thrilled with it.. perhaps you would want to stick with known quality..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Which top do you have, sailcloth or standatd weight? The Quadratop is the same weight as standard fabric. There are some posts on the Quadatop. Do a search.
Looks like its standard weight cloth. Bestop 5118015

I'll search out Quadatop and see what people have to say.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts