Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a soft top awhile back, and there was no manual in the box. In looking for an online installation manual, I ran across several various threads on here wondering the same thing, and also whether their soft top kits were, in fact, complete. The same thought occurred to me upon reading the various threads....since I have no manual, I have no checklist. So I thought I would pose the same question and attach pics of everything I have.

I'd appreciate feedback from any soft top veterans out there, and I'm hoping this helps other newbs with their soft top questions as well. Thanks!

Attachments

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
I don't see the windows.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Tom. I meant to type that they were off to the side, but all accounted for. Got distracted by a phone call.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kolector. A little more information for you:
-It's a 2010, came factory with a new 2010 4-door Sahara.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
You get it all installed? Or at least make sure its all there?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmmmm. The soft top has been asembled before.....which is why not all of the parts are in the pics (I think) because they're already attached to the top/frame. If they were to be left on the soft top assembly, where would I find them? I'm anxious to get back home and check all of this out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
These would normally be attached to the frame, on the side of the roll bar. If this top came off your jeep already, you are probably good. But if you bought it complete off someone who took it off there Jeep, chances are these brackets are still attached to their frame.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 2door, and just did the same thing as thenuge. Does the 2 door need the things to the left and right of the window surrounds in the first pic? If so I think I am missing them.

2010 softop going on a 2009.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
edit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts