Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It came with the Jeep(2013 JKU) so I am not positive which it is, but I believe I have the Premium Twill(diamond pattern on the inside), but it wont close flush inside the door. Been holding it in the door recess and shutting the door to keep it in, and will sometimes pop out at higher speeds. How can I fix this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You need to treat the front of the window as a J instead of an L. If you open the door and look at the door surround there is a slot in there that the leading edge of the window goes into. The window then wraps around the surround forming a horizontal J shape at the door.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Stick the back of the window to the sail panel with the velcro. Start the zipper a few inches. Tuck the channel into the door surround and the lower belt into the tub. Pull the zipper closed.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Stick the back of the window to the sail panel with the velcro. Start the zipper a few inches. Tuck the channel into the door surround and the lower belt into the tub. Pull the zipper closed.

This

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
And get some of these for the side windows:

https://www.amazon.com/DYZD-Durable-Extension-Backpacks-Handbags/dp/B06XT52XHX/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3TRK2D7ABKHIY&keywords=zipper+pull&qid=1570205892&sprefix=zipper,aps,157&sr=8-4

Why Mopar puts these on the back window and not the side windows is beyond me. Probably the same guy that thought that fading the amp on an Infinity-Alpine amp system through the Can-Bus network was a good idea......
Definitely. Or relive your Boy Scout days by boondoggling them out of paracord.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts