Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2011 soft top 2 dr wrangler and Iam ordering a hard top this week. Should be in in four weeks then I will be selling my soft top. I have not set a price yet. The top is in excellent condition and it has been either in a garage or car port most of the time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Padee said:
I have a 2011 soft top 2 dr wrangler and Iam ordering a hard top this week. Should be in in four weeks then I will be selling my soft top. I have not set a price yet. The top is in excellent condition and it has been either in a garage or car port most of the time.
Sounds good, figure out a fair price wen ur ready and well talk if i havent bought one by then

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a softtop that's never been used, the windows are still in the factory boxes. My 2012 came with the dual top option, though I have no plans to ever use the softtop.

Looking to get about $700 obo plus shipping, I'm near Saint Louis.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cyalume said:
I have a softtop that's never been used, the windows are still in the factory boxes. My 2012 came with the dual top option, though I have no plans to ever use the softtop.

Looking to get about $700 obo plus shipping, I'm near Saint Louis.
Is all the hardware included? Frame, door surrounds etc

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes, everything is there. Basically my Jeep has just a little over 1k miles on it, I took the hardtop off just to get the top part of the softtop out, the frame is with this. The rest of the parts are in the 2 boxes, both are sealed.

One box has the two tinted side windows and back window. The other box has have all the surrounds. I took off the rollbar/soundbar mounts and will include those as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Here's some pictures..

The 2012 that it all came out of:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts