Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sell the soft top hardware/frame off my 97' TJ. Anyone know the going rate for used hardware/frame? I have no idea so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Just the frame w/o fabric goes for around 100. Are you including the door surounds, tailgate bar clips and roll bar brackets? The surounds themselves go for around 100 also seperate. All these parts are on ebay all theim. You can see the prices.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
My estimates for my area

$60 - soft top frame and windshield bracket
$50 - door surrounds
$10 - tailgate piece
$5 - those rear side snap pieces

If you have a soft top to go with it figure $100 depending on the condition of the soft top. I got everything for a total of $117 but the top was a little ratty (worked PERFECT for me, I got a steal)

·
Registered
772 Posts
you can also find deals if you wait-new, still in the box mopar sunrider(complete-all hardware) for $350(my OBO). took him 2 weeks to sell but this was for 'hard doors' and i have the sliders which is considered hard doors(smaller market).

what i'm saying is go by the local pricing and ask for a fair ammount baised on market and condition. just re read and pricing above was on ebay-i got mine off CL but living where i do, i have 4 major cities to choose from with in a reasonable distance.
take an average price and ask for that-i had an idea what i was willing to spend and ones above that i didn't even bother looking at.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am interested!!! I want my '98 back to original hardware because the ex put an aftermarket top on it that I can't buy replacement windows for. Send me a PM and we'll talk!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info everyone. I think I know where to go from here. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out with prices.

Merry Christmas!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts