Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I purchased a Besttop Soft Top for my 2001 Wrangler from another person. I am not sure what the piece is called, but we had to take out the bracket from the hard top and put in the piece into the groove of the windshield and the door. It is the plastic piece that the soft top bar snaps into over the driver side head. Anyway, I snapped it. I am looking to buy a new piece. Do you sell this piece & do you know what it is called? I am sorry, but I am brand new to Jeeps... Thanks For Your Help...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at ths. Still dont know which piece it is.... It goes in between the door & wind shield....

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
There is no "bracket" that comes off the hard top.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello I purchased a Besttop Soft Top for my 2001 Wrangler from another person. I am not sure what the piece is called, but we had to take out the bracket from the hard top and put in the piece into the groove of the windshield and the door. It is the plastic piece that the soft top bar snaps into over the driver side head. Anyway, I snapped it. I am looking to buy a new piece. Do you sell this piece & do you know what it is called? I am sorry, but I am brand new to Jeeps... Thanks For Your Help...
I think you are talking about the windshield bracket. Part numbers from my soft top are 380.96 and 380.97. That is for an 05. Go to bestop.com. And see if you can find it. If not give them a call. They were very helpful to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.... It is the piece that you snap the front side into... I think they do call it the windshield bracket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts