Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys new to the forum! Bought a 98 sahara with a hard top about the end of last summer, soft top time is approaching quickly and heres my deal. I could use your guys opinion, i found a good deal on ebay on a bestop supertop completr with hardware and upper doors (possibly lower soft doors) but the color is khaki diamond, problem is my interior and all is in spice, so if you guys could help me out id appreciate it.

How jacked up would a khaki top on a spice interior look? or you guys think it would look ok? Appreciate all your opinions!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any and all opinions welcome! That top deal ends up being about 550 shipped and it seems like those bestop complete tops with upper windows go for about 1000. best deal ive found for a spice top with hardware was 500 no upper doors and it was a rampage

·
Registered
167 Posts
Check Amazon Prime. Didn't need hardware or upper doors. Got the Bestop Supertop with side and rear window in Spice with free 2nd day shipping for $362.00.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,399 Posts
Hi guys new to the forum! Bought a 98 sahara with a hard top about the end of last summer, soft top time is approaching quickly and heres my deal. I could use your guys opinion, i found a good deal on ebay on a bestop supertop completer with hardware and upper doors (possibly lower soft doors) but the color is khaki diamond, problem is my interior and all is in spice, so if you guys could help me out id appreciate it.

How jacked up would a khaki top on a spice interior look? or you guys think it would look ok? Appreciate all your opinions!
I have a khaki diamond top and in most light, it would fool most people into thinking it is gray which matches nearly everything. I'd think it'd be fine with your interior. In perfect light it has a barely noticeable light khaki green cast but I really never notice that at all... I think of it as a charcoal gray.

This is about a 4 year old pic...the top still looks as good today.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow i should check out amazon and see what kind of deals they have with hardware, and jerry i like that khaki top on the black and your right that looks pretty darn grey to me maybe a little greyer than i initially thought, i guess either way its only for part of the year, ill keep looking and try to find some pics with the two together, thanks guys!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got a rampage frameless off amazon for $265 in dec., I had the door surrounds already.. Just had to order the windshield header.. That was $30.. Excited to put it on!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts