Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just tried to see if i have all the parts to it, does any one have a pic of all the parts on the floor or soemthing, i think im missing some but i dont know what.

·
Genius
20,965 Posts
Do you know if its factory or aftermarket? If cushtech can't get the pics, I've got all my hardware hanging in the garage and I can get you a pic.

Chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do not know if its factory, it has the main peice and then you have to zip up the 2 back windows, i have full doors and i dont think i have those parts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive got frame rails, that go on the bed and around the corners, there are little folds that go under the rails i think.i got snaps right behind the corners fro the top.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok i got most of it put together but now im stumped, i have 3 metal peices left, 2 small thin ones about the same but have curves on them, the last one looks pretty much like the one on the bottom of my back window, im pretty sure it goes on the windshield but dont know how.

·
Genius
20,965 Posts
Well since no one else is posting pics I guess I might as well.

So these next few are of the hardware that secure the top to the jeep.

This is the complete frame.

This is the front part of the frame on the jeep.

And this is what a factory soft top with tinted windows looks like.

Any Questions?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i figured most of that out, the only thing is the top pick that bracket be its self i have only one, dont know what its for. i figured out the top windshield parts, now i just need to drill some small holes for the self tapping screws.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im really tired out right now, i figured it out, just need my drill battery to get some juice. but the top pick there is a bracket that sits by its self, you have the corner piece, then the piece that runs along the tub, then the braket that kinda sticks up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When I said pics I was hoping from some from sappi285...

Just show us what you're talking about and we can figure it out from there.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
hey coyote, show me some pics of your dash, looks sweet. i wanna make one.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
In my sig is a link to 250+ pics of my jeep. Scroll down to the set called YJ Custom Dash...They're all in there. And Many More!!!:)
very cool, great job on the jeep.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts