Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a lot of frameless soft top options for an LJ. I ended up with a Bestop Trailtop NX. I have it safari style all the time but I'd like the ability to take the windows with me. I tried the Bestop roll and it was too short for the LJ side windows. Just got the Clover Patch roll in and it is too short too.

The other day I had my spider shades installed and put the windows between the shade and top. That sorta worked. They just laid on each other though. At the end of the day it was sagging and rubbing my head. I might retry that but with zip ties instead of the bungee cords.

Anybody have the Rampage LJ top? What is the fabric like compared to stock? Does the overhead window storage sag? It's the one I almost bought but figured maybe one that was twice as much would be better in the long run. Not sure how true that is really now that I have it though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I used to use a king size cheap sheet flat sheet from walmart. and they are like $7 at walmart. And you get as many as you need per window. 1 sheet per window twins work well also. Depends on what you wanna pay. If you get the jersey knit or microfiber they wont scratch when you roll them up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts