Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooo when I bought my jeep I noticed that it has a bestop on it and my side windows was different because it don't have the strip of cloth that runs through the corner. I did some researching and found out its the bestop super top. The top aint in to bad of shape but will need replaced in probably a year or so. The hardware for my top and my buddies 97 stock top is different because my top hardware dont mount to the roll bars anywhere and instead it's on the rail. Now my question is when I get ready to replace the top is there a certain top I have to get to mount on the hardware I have? Or do all tops mount the same way?

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Only Bestop supertop classic will work on your frame. For the factory frame, there are a number of replacements that will it. You choices are to pick up a factory frame, Supertop NX w/ factory style frame or one of the frameless tops.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil F. said:
Only Bestop supertop classic will work on your frame. For the factory frame, there are a number of replacements that will it. You choices are to pick up a factory frame, Supertop NX w/ factory style frame or one of the frameless tops.
Yeah that's what I was afraid of. Considering they are wayy more pricey then some. I guess I will see if I can't find some factory hardware somewhere. I ain't a big fan of the frameless tops.. But thanks for clearing that up for me I appreciate it lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts