Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, getting ready to purchase a soft top for 2017 JKU just to have on during the summer for trip from the bay area to Tahoe and wondered if there are any suggestions or what to look for. I had great luck with lift and wheel advice from the forum before so why fix what's not broken. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
When I was shopping for a soft top I wanted one that folded back similar to the OEM top, so I would always have it on board. I shopped for a while for a factory top but couldn't find one locally. I ended up with a Best Top super top which is almost identical to the OEM. I love it and the quality is great. At the time I found one on sale on Amazon and my local 4 WD store matched the price. At the time the glide was fairly new and had some issues that I was reading about on the forum. I like the looks of the glide better but didn't want to deal with the bugs. If you don't necessarily want a top that folds back and stays on board then there are other options. Either way I would get the higher quality fabric.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts