Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends was helping me take off the top the other day and broke one of the snaps, I was just wondering if anyone had an extra one.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Snap? Which snap? I think I am going to be buying a new top this week since I basically destroyed mine, and I may be able to part it out some.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The snaps on the rail over the door they are pretty much a button, and thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Over thr rail on the door? What kind of jeep do you have, I own a TJ.

There are button snaps over the tailgate, velcro over the middle seat kinda, than plastic belt things over the doors, and than the clips on the windshield. Thats how my top is setup. If you need something lemme know, pretty sure Im just buying all new top instead of repairing mine.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a YJ and ya there are snaps on the rail over the doors. Pretty sad pictures, best I can do with my phone, you'll notice the problem.

·
Registered
237 Posts
God I used to hate those snaps...such a pain in the arse, especially once you see how simple the TJ tops are.
Back on topic though: My old YJ only had about 6 snaps total. I just kind of rationed them between the drivers and passengers side and spread them out as evenly as I could. I looked and never did find any. The dealer told me I had to order a whole top so I just decided it was fine how it was. :rolleyes:

Sorry I'm not able to help solve your problem.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not like it really bothers me, it would be nice to have looking normal... not counting the battle scares :D.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn I know someone out there has some, all I can find is this large pack for $80, I dont think its really worth $80 how ever many snaps when all I need is one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts