Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did you find these 2 pieces that the rear window/tailgate bar hook into? Were they in the boxes with all the other parts or somewhere else?

I can't find mine and am wondering if I am looking in the right place. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Mine where in the box where the rest of the parts should have been. This seems to be a common occurance here in Canada of not getting all the parts to the soft top. Check again and if you can't find them go back to the dealer and let them know. In theory they should help you out by replacing them. Worst case if you exhaust all efforts by going straight through all the dealer management and the Jeep head office then I'm pretty sure the dealership can order just the missing pieces from Mopar. Not sure if the average consumer can though because they only advertise the whole assembly with or without the canvas on their website and I haven't gotten to the point of calling to see if I can do the same for my missing pieces.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered them from my dealer and they'll be in tomorrow morning. They are $13/each so not that big a deal. The problem is I've had the Jeep since Feb 09 and never had the soft top on yet because I had no where to store the hard top. I could have lost them myself for all I know. Luckily all the other pieces are there. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts