Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Against my better judgement, I took my jeep w/soft top through a "brushless" carwash and now there are more little scratches than my OCD can handle:atomic:

Im looking for the best suggestions for getting rid of scratches on my two side and one rear premium tinted windows instead of buying new ones Window Kit, Soft Top - 82213832 | Mopar

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
I've heard Plexus is the go to for these vinyl windows. Basically treat it just like polish before wax on the rest of the vehicle. Check out so a youtube "plexus jeep" videos. I haven't done mine myself because I like being able to just toss them around. I feel like if I put the effort into getting them scratch free I would want to be more delicate. Lol

Joe

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Plexus keeps them looking nice for a time, but all soft top vinyl windows get cloudy and scratched over time.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Use compound & a buffing wheel with a polishing pad. Also, you can buy window cleaner from Mopar that is specifically meant for Jeep soft top windows.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I scratched mine really bad on a trail last weekend. Plexus and Novus were both recommended to me. I bought both so we'll see what works better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts