Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum, but I love my '02 Jeep Wrangler. Recently I bought a hard top and installed. Makes for a quieter ride and cooler in the summer. I need to get the wiper and defroster working, so I assume I need several switches and a new rear wiring harness. Anyone else ever make this conversion and can offer some advice to make this conversion complete.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to hi-jack your thread, but I was going to post the same thing today. I was wondering if the wiring for the hardtop was already installed. I have an '04 w/o cruise and found out it is wired and only needs the switches on one end and the unit on the other. I suspect the ht roof wiring is the same.

I have an additional problem in that my ht is for an '02 or earlier and the connections may not match.

·
Registered
547 Posts
isnt there just a hook up coming from the hard top that hooks into the appropiate harness inside over the driver's side tail light? or did i just get lucky and mine came like that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts