Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a frameless soft top! My factory soft top stitching just gave out on me! Am located in VA willing to pay for shipping if reasonable price!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a soft top that I'll be taking off next week. The fabric is in great shape. I can send some pics if you want to see it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jk sorry I ha multiple things looking around so it probaby is a frameless sorry for dumb question

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah. I'm keeping the hardware for a new top I'm getting. It should fit the factory hardware for a TJ

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just got the new one in the mail today. I got it on my jeep and it ripped after sitting for 5 minutes! I'll still sell you my old one if you want it. How does $200 sound and I'll ship it. It's charcoal and a little dirty, but no stains and in good shape. The side windows show some use, but are solid. The back window needs replaced, but I'll include it. If you need more pics let me know. I've also included a pic of my new top's rip.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts