Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

How many of you will be getting an awesome picturesque Jeep photo with the total eclipse in the background?

Thankfully I live just 15 miles north of totality, so I plan on heading down there and getting my JK in a sweet solar eclipse pic.

Please post pics here if you're able to do the same, we'd love to see them!

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
So...

How many of you will be getting an awesome picturesque Jeep photo with the total eclipse in the background?

Thankfully I live just 15 miles north of totality, so I plan on heading down there and getting my JK in a sweet solar eclipse pic.

Just don't point your headlights at it, they'll get even dimmer than they already are.....:blackeye

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
So...

Interesting, maybe I can do that with my cell phone during the total coverage, or my small point and shoot. DSLR will be mounted on a tripod pointed skyward.

How about a total eclipse of my Jeep?

ForumRunner_20170821_070411.jpg

·
Registered
798 Posts
I wonder how many will try to get shots from "Top Of The World" in Moab? I was thinking about that on my way in to work. I would have LOVED to been on a high point trail and get some shots of this event.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts