Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a couple of things up for sale.

-5 AEV 17" Savegre wheels. Have rock rash from the trails but they still work perfectly fine but can always be touched up with black paint should you choose to. 5x5 hub centric wheels. Don't come with TPMS Sensors. - $350 for all 5

- Hard Rock / 10A Steel Rear Bumper. Doesn't come with tow hooks but does come with end pieces that match the stock OEM fenders. - SOLD

-Smittybit XRC Atlas Bumper with Tire Carrier. It was what I had previously on the jeep. The only thing missing is the tire studs that go on the tire carrier but those can be easily purchased at a hardware store. - SOLD

-Smitthybilt XRC M.O.D Bullbar that was purchased but never used. - $20

-Amazon JL hood latches. Originally bought to replace my rubber jk hood latches but ended up just going with the rugged ridge aluminum set so these were never used. - $20.

Will only be currently doing Local pickup in Houston, Tx. I will be trying to post pictures but if not possible just PM me and I can send them over.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP.

Price lowered to $275 for the set of 5 wheels. Just want to get them out of the garage.

Also have a full OEM stock exhaust for FREE if anyone is interested. Nothing wrong with it but Figured I'd offer it up before it gets trashed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts