Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know; I sold my TJ last month and today bought a: 1994 YJ Sahara! Should be on here often, my goal is to build her back to original stock specs. showroom style, ill be posting build/restore pics soon :wavey:

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Nice. :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Woot. YJ Sahara's kick ass! Congrats. I know I've tried hard to not change mine too much because I love the look of them as they were. I just added some beef to mine.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, we have all seen the off road beasts and lifts, hell my TJ had 35's. but once I bought this baby I knew I wanted to make her showroom. Or at least as much as I can with some classic add on's. Such as; wooden steering wheel and shift knobs. Brand new carpet and redone upholstery. Ill be posting some pics soon.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sweet deal! I love the factory restores. It's nice to see a super clean rig! I look forward to seeing pics!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all. I just got the Rhino lined done now working on the radio which will not come on ugh. but pics should be up soon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks all. I just got the Rhino lined done now working on the radio which will not come on ugh. but pics should be up soon
I had that problem with mine when I bought it.. My issue was the one that the previous owner put in was garbage.. I took it out, put a new one in, and it works perfectly. Oh and the previous owner only had 2 of the 4 factory speakers hooked up. Found that out when I was hooking up my door speakers. So I went from a garbage radio with 2 speakers, to a new one with 6 speakers.. World of difference.. I plan on putting in a sound bar this spring.. That will be great with the top down.. :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
nice... 94' was a great yr. A lot of bugs worked out by then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts